Design a B2C web application for a real estate agents property listings. Building the User Interface from the ground up by creating an Information Architecture (IA) document and provide an interactive prototype.
Topics:React | NextJS | User Interface Design | User Experience Design | Invision | Sketch
Design a web application to provide real estate agents a personalized web application where they can drive their clients to see current home listings, their recent activity, an opportunity to learn more about the agent, and provide rich interesting data about the property listings.
My approach to this project
- Define the Information Architecture (IA)
- Design Logo
- Design wireframes of the pages and workflows based on IA
- Design review with the stakeholders
- Design an interactive prototype from wireframes
- Deliver to the development team fully designed pages in an interactive prototype in Invision.
Deliver to the development team fully designed pages in an interactive prototype
This page provided a full description of the agent, including about, ratings and reviews, recent sales activity sections.
This page demonstrates the agents recent activity in the marketplace.
This page demonstrates a secondary search method by viewing an agents properties via a google maps api intergration.